Quintin was raised around cars and it was clear from a young age that his DNA had an in-built passion for mechanics on wheels. His career spanned from leaving school age to currently owning and operating this business. Nothing has interrupted his desire for Motorsport and the experiences he has gained over the past 20 years in the automotive industry. Amongst the businessman qualification he added another two :
His motivation are his family and goal driven accomplishments that stem from years building race cars from scratch to ready-to-race he is in a position to incorporate all automotive and engine building services, while strengthening a reputation at the race-track which now prides itself as an integral part of Motor Sport in New Zealand.
The Automotive industry is constantly expanding and changing. DCH Automotive consistently keeps up with these changes and developments to ensure that our valued clients prosper with our learnings.
– Race preparation
– Repair at the track or in our workshop
– Engine builds/rebuild
– Gearbox and diff re-builds
– Brakes and brake upgrades
– Wheel alignments and corner weighting
– We can run you on the day, weekend or all season
– We can prep your car, transport it to the track, run you during the event and then return the car to our base. All you have to do is turn up at the track with your own safety equipment.
– Testing (same as race day support)