Quintin was raised around cars. It was clear from a young age that an in-built passion for mechanics on wheels was in his DNA. He has been in the automotive industry since leaving school, going on to own and operate DCH Automotive. He has a passion for Motorsport and over 20 years experience in working with cars both on and off the track. He is a qualified Automotive Technician and Automotive Machinist
He's motivated by his family. Years spent building race cars from scratch right through to race-ready makes him experienced in all automotive and engine building services. His great reputation makes him an integral part of Motorsport in New Zealand, so you can trust your car with the guy the race drivers trust!
The automotive industry is constantly changing. DCH Automotive keeps up with the latest changes and technological developments.
– Race preparation
– Repair at the track or in our workshop
– Engine builds/rebuild
– Gearbox and diff re-builds
– Brakes and brake upgrades
– Wheel alignments and corner weighting
– We can run you on the day, weekend or all season
– We can prep your car, transport it to the track, run you during the event and then return the car to our base. All you have to do is turn up at the track with your own safety equipment.
– Testing (same as race day support)